Ohio Common Pleas Judges Association
2015 to Present
Ohio Judicial Conference
2015 to Present
Ashtabula County Bar Association
1998 to Present
- Member of Local Bar Association with past involvement in numerous committees.
Ashtabula County District Library Board of Trustees
May 2007 to December 2014
- Member of Board and Secretary for a county library system, which encompasses Ashtabula Library, Geneva Library, and Bookmobile. Discussed and voted on topics including funding, tightening budgetary circumstances (such as fewer service hours and lessened hours for employees), review of administrative salaries and financial reports.
Ashtabula County LEADERship Board of Directors
June 2013 to June 2020
- Member of Board for organization whose mission is to “encourage, educate, and stimulate individuals to become familiar with, interested and engaged in all facets of civic endeavor.” Board reviews and approves financial reports and engages in strategic planning for the organization. Involvement includes work on Government and Quality of Life Committees for the Adult Program.
Ashtabula County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board
1999 to 2006
- Past President (2001-2003) and Vice President. Worked closely with Executive Director and staff, including budgetary management of funds allotted to numerous mental health and recovery services agencies in Ashtabula County, with an emphasis on reviewing and approving financial reports.
Kent State Ashtabula Advisory Council
January 2014 to Present
- Member of Council whose mission is “to create an enhanced educational environment for the community, by enlisting broad based community support and involvement for the educational resources and opportunities provided by the Kent State University’s Ashtabula Campus.”
University Hospital Systems of Geneva
Community Christmas Card Committee
2002 to Present
- Member and former treasurer of a volunteer organization which purchases life saving medical equipment for our community.
Other Community Involvement
- Past membership in local area chambers of commerce, National Association for Court Administration, Ohio Association of Court Administration and Ohio Association of Magistrates.
- Present membership in Ohio State Bar Association, Ashtabula Women’s Club, Geneva Business Women’s Association and Zonta Club of Ashtabula Area.
- Created Scholarship at Kent State University at Ashtabula honoring groundbreaking women who fought for suffrage rights: Judge Florence E. Allen; Mary E. Pierce; Susan M. Rebhan and Bertha A. Miller.